Natural

Basic

BASIC – a collection of traditional natural products. The appropriate air circulation and natural humidity regulation guarantee a good night’s sleep. The strong inlet with a dense braid and internal finishing quilted by hand as well as the high quality filler made in accordance with European standards guarantee durability, cleanness, and high resilience of the products.

  • Strong cover fabric – cotton inlet with weight of 185 g/m2.
  • Filled with 70% Polish goose down (the remaining 30% are soft down feathers).
  • 100% natural product at a reasonable price.
  • Safety guaranteed by the PZH certificate.

Technical data Basic

Duvet types Duvet sizes Pillow types Pillow sizes Available colours Fabric Certificates
Duvet types

all year round duvets, traditionally stitched

Duvet sizes

135×200,
155×200,
180×200,
200×200,
200×220

Pillow types

single chamber

Pillow sizes

40×40,
40×60,
50×60,
50×70,
70×80

Available colours

white,
cream,
pink

Fabric

inlet 100% cotton with weight of 185 g/m2

Certificates

PZH

Other products in this line

Down 60%

Polish Goose Down 60%
strong downproof cotton inlet

Read more
Down 60%

Half-down

Polish Goose Half-down 20%
strong downproof cotton inlet

Read more
Half-down

Feathers

Polish Goose Feathers
strong downproof cotton inlet

Read more
Feathers