Skip to content

down 60%

natural classic

Polish Goose Down 60%
strong downproof cotton inlet
60% DOWN – these pillows are filled with 60% Polish goose down and the cover fabric is a high quality durable cotton inlet. A line for people looking for down products at a reasonable price.
  • Strong cover fabric – 185 g/m2 cotton inlet.
  • Filled with 60% Polish goose down (the remaining 40% are soft down feathers).
  • 100% natural product at a reasonable price.
  • Safety guaranteed by the PZH certificate.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION

DOWN 60%

Pillow types: single chamber,
Pillows sizes: 40×40, 40×60, 50×60, 50×70, 70×80,
Available colours: white, cream, pink,
Fabric: inlet 100% cotton with weight of 185 g/m2,
Certificates: PZH.