Skip to content

basic+

natural exclusive

Polish Goose Down 70%
durable downproof cotton inlet
BASIC+ – 70% Polish goose down, soft inlet with weight of 130 g/m2. Top quality finishing, fine fabric, in stylish packaging.
  • High quality and durable cover fabric – cotton inlet with weight of 130 g/m2.
  • Filler in form of 70% Polish goose down (the remaining 30% are soft down feathers).
  • Stylish packaging.
  • Can be washed safely in temperatures up to 40°C.
  • Made in Poland by hand with attention to every detail.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION

BASIC+

Duvet types: all year round and winter duvets with cassette-style stitching (warm stitch);
summer duvets traditionally stitched,
Duvet sizes: 135×200, 155×200, 180×200, 200×200, 200×220, 220×240,
Pillow types: single chamber and triple chamber,
Pillows sizes: 40×40, 40×60, 50×60, 50×70, 70×80,
Available colours: white, cream, pink,
Fabric: soft inlet 100% cotton with weight of 130 g/m2,
Certificates: PZH.